Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Where is your mama?

We have all seen the news about grownups having tantrums and losing their cool in our politics and entertainment (not to mention adults taking no responsibility for any of it). This blog will take on issues going on in the news but from the view of this mama and the amazement I have that these adults don't have their mamas on their a** for this kind of behavior. I have a strong political view but mostly I will try my hardest not to push it just know that I have blue glasses on no matter how hard I try.
I am not a perfect parent by any means but I find since having my daughter 6 years ago I look at things differently and that is what I will be writing about. So people, note that there is a mama out there watching you even if your mama isn't calling out your behavior or judgment I will.

No comments: